why I haven't deployed ipv6 to any extent either
Dave Taht
2018-09-10 19:27:16 UTC
After comcast renumbered over and over again... I gave up on deploying
ipv6 on my campus lan to any real extent. Is it possible to get PI
space at this point?

https://blog.webernetz.net/ipv6-renumbering-a-pain-in-the/
--
Dave Täht
CEO, TekLibre, LLC
Tel: 1-669-226-2619
Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
2018-09-11 10:04:36 UTC
Post by Dave Taht
After comcast renumbered over and over again... I gave up on deploying
ipv6 on my campus lan to any real extent. Is it possible to get PI
space at this point?
You can certainly get it from RIPE; I assume you can from ARIN as well?
I think it was around the ~$1500-$2000 mark per year for a /32? My issue
with it when I looked into it was getting someone to route it (you can
get BGP-peering over a tunnel from HE.net, but then you might as well
use some of their address space for free...).

-Toke